If you’ve ever wondered how prepaid gift balance is used, PrepaidGiftBalance can provide some insight on the subject. The Prepaid Gift Balance website provides users with tips and advice about prepaid cards, promotional codes, and other relevant topics involving prepaid balances.
Prepaid cards are a great way to handle money without having to carry around large amounts of cash. You hand over your prepaid card at a store or service and then pay for it later, just like a credit card or debit card would work. However, prepaid cards often come with prepaid gift balances that can be used for other things than paying off the initial purchase price of the item in question. This is why understanding how prepaid gift balance works is important before using such a prepaid card.
PrepaidGiftBalance is a prepaid card that helps you save and budget your money. You can use PrepaidGiftBalance as your everyday bank account and receive paychecks and benefits, transfer money to friends and family, manage expenses, withdraw cash from ATMs, etc.
You can buy PrepaidGiftBalance cards at over 20 000 stores nationwide such as Kroger or order them online at the official website of United States National Bank Association . Some PrepaidGiftBalance cards require activation as well as registration with an ID. To activate your card please follow the link : activate pre paid gift balance card .
PrepaidGiftBalance offers different types accounts: PGB Blue (Basic), PGB Silver (Classic) and PGB Gold (Premium).
- PrepaidGiftBalance Blue (Basic) does not require an ID for registration. This card is appropriate for people who need a prepaid account but do not have or don’t want to use their photo ID. You can register by providing: Name, Address, Phone Number and Date of Birth. No credit check will be done and if you ever overdraw your account the bank is not required to pay it back with this PrepaidGiftBalance plan. There is also no monthly fee if your balance remains positive and you make at least one transaction per 90 days. If you don’t meet these requirements there will be a $5 monthly maintenance fee added to your next statement. To money to your card, please visit: money to prepaid gift balance.
- PrepaidGiftBalance Silver (Classic) is a PrepaidGiftBalance plan for those who manage their finances well and want access to an account with the same features as checking account. This plan requires a photo ID and there will be no monthly or daily fees if you make at least one transaction every 30 days and keep your balance positive. If you don’t meet these requirements, you will have $5 monthly service fee added to your next statement. To activate this card please follow the link : activate pre paid gift balance card.
- PrepaidGiftBalance Gold (Premium) is the best PrepaidGiftBalance plan that offers even more features than Classic such as overdraft protection, free bill pay and unlimited check writing privileges. This plan does require a photo ID and there will be no monthly or daily fees if you make at least one transaction every 30 days and keep your balance positive. If you don’t meet these requirements, you will have $5 monthly service fee added to your next statement.
How to Log in at PrepaidGiftBalance?
Logging into an account is much like any other site. You can do it from a link on the main page or from the “My Account” section itself. If you have been provided with a user id and password, then follow these steps:
Go to prepaidgiftbalance .com , where all your gift card transactions are recorded. In the top righthand corner, you will see a dropdown menu – click on it and select “My Account.” Fill out the form that appears next – enter your user name and password – and click “Login.” If you want to register a new account, fill out the appropriate section, and click “Register.”
Note: Your user name is your e-mail address. You can edit it later on if you want to. Make sure that the password you create is secure enough as anyone else would be able to login using this password too. The link will take you to a page where you have to enter the confirmation code sent in an SMS message to your mobile phone. Once you do that, a new account has been created for you which you can use from now on for making transactions related to gift cards at PrepaidGiftBalance .com .
If there are any queries about this article or its content please contact us via comments section of this post. In case of any problems regarding PrepaidGiftBalance kindly contact customer support on appropriate help page .
How to activate PrepaidGiftBalance card?
You do not have to go through all this trouble anymore! It’s easy as 1,2,3
First of all, you have to log in or create an account . For logging in, click on next . You can now enter your email or login with Facebook . After you have successfully logged in, click on ‘Get Voucher/s’ . Enter the code of your prepaid voucher and click on ‘Redeem’. You will now see that you have activated your Prepaid balance!
The process of activating a PrepaidGiftBalance card is very easy and takes a few minutes. Here’s how you do it:
1) Get the user agreement from the card owner
2) Visit PrepaidGiftBalance.com portal to activate the card
3) Click on “Activate Now” button
4) Enter User Name and Password or sign up for new account if you don’t have an account with PrepaidGiftBalance.com portal yet
5) Follow on-screen instructions to complete activation of your PrepaidGiftBalance card
6) Redeem your Gift Balance.
You can also check the 10 Popular Gift Cards In USA and Canada