The tasking ordeal of picking gifts for our loved ones, family, employees, colleagues, etc., comes through all occasions and seasons. We are here to bust the myth of not having a perfect gift for all occasions. Perfect gifting comes in the form of PerfectGift Cards.
It comes under all price range to suit your budget. The most significant advantage of gift cards is that the gift receiver can pick gifts based on their preferences. To find out more about it, read on.
How to register PerfectGift Card?
There are five main categories for gifting under PerfectGift cards :
- Co-brand Visa/Mastercard reward cards
- Pre-designed Visa/Mastercard reward cards
- Virtual Visa/Mastercard reward cards
- American Express business cards
- Merchant cards
Just follow these five easy-to-follow steps to register your PerfectGift Card :
- Visit the official webpage of PerfectGift.
- On the top right-hand side, there will be a drop-down menu bar.
- Under the option “request account,” you can create your account.
- You can now log in to browse through the various options for reward card gifting.
- The top menu bar has all the five categories of gifting as listed above.
For the Visa/Mastercard gifting options, the price value of the cards depends on your amount choice.
Just select any of the three options – pre-designed/ co-branded with logo/virtual cards. Once you have selected your desired option, you can enter the amount of your choice. You can also customize your card with the picture/logo of your choice.
As simple as that, your gift card is ready. You can now make the payments, enter your address, and wait for its delivery at your doorstep.
American Express business cards (AMEX)
AMEX cards make an excellent choice for gift card gifting.
The cool thing about it is its applicability anywhere in the US, where AMEX cards are accepted.
With AMEX gift cards, the denominations come in pre-determined price values – $25, $50, $100, $200, or $500.
Merchant cards work best for commercial/business entities to reward employees/marketing partners.
It comes in two variants – plastic/digital cards. There are over hundreds of the top national brands to choose from for your gift card.
How To Check PerfectGift Card Balance?
Either you have received a PerfectGift Card or have utilized the PerfectGift card; you may want to check the balance of your card.
To check PerfectGift card balance, follow the following steps:
- Log in to your PerfectGift Card account from the official website.
- Click on “Check balance” at the top menu bar of the website. It will redirect you to a fill-up form page.
- Enter the 16-digit card number, along with the 3-digit CVV security code printed on the back of your card.
- Click on the “check balance” button, and you will instantly see the balance and list of transactions made from your card.
Where can I Use PerfectGift Card?
The possibilities of using a PerfectGift card are almost limitless. The three significant avenues where you can use your PerfectGift cards are :
Be it at your favorite retail store/online shopping site; you can use your PerfectGift cards. During payment checkout, you can use your card or enter it on the payment screen.
You could be dining out or ordering in from your favorite eatery; you can redeem your PerfectGift Cards for payments. Should you want to add a tip to your bill, you can do that too.
After filling your gas tank, payment using PerfectGift cards is also accepted. You can swipe through your gift card at the payment reader machine to make payments.