The new aid to Ukraine is linked to a fight against the pandemic and immigration policy. CQ Roll Call’s David Lerman and Peter Cohn explain the tangle of additional funding and assess the outlook for fiscal 2023 appropriations, a scaled-back ‘Build Back Better’ measure and more.
- Biden asks Congress for $33 billion in Ukraine aid
- Aid to Ukraine and aid to the pandemic likely to be combined in the Senate
- Help for restaurants, businesses face headwinds from Senate
- Senators revive bipartisan talks on immigration
- Biden plans to use Russian money to rebuild Ukraine
- Biden’s move to border opens split among Senate Democrats
- Judge Stops Ending Title 42 Borders Deportation Policy
- Senators say the Pentagon must do more to help Ukraine defeat Russia
- House passes $55 billion aid package for restaurants and other businesses
The post-aid dilemma for Congress appeared first on Roll Call.
The post Aid dilemma for Congress appeared first on Les Actualites.